Portable, professional risers for your next concert!
Ensemble Laude has choral risers available to rent for your next concert. These sturdy reliable risers are the perfect addition to any venue and make your concert more enjoyable for singers and audience members!
Staging Canadell Choral Risers treads are a full 21” deep – that’s 3 full inches deeper than industry standards. Singers will have room to hold their sheet music properly and even have space to perform a little choreography!
- We have 7 sections available, each 4’ long. All the sections have railings for the back. One of our sections is straight and 6 are angled.
- They can be put together in any possible configuration (1-7 with or without the straight one in the middle).
- The treads are 21” deep which is 3” more than the industry standard.
- They go together very quickly and easily and can be wheeled when they are collapsed.
- Once set up they are strong enough for choreography.
- The back rail provides safety and security for your singers.
- They are light and can be easily carried by 2 people or wheeled by 1.
- We have been able to get 4 sections in the back of a pickup with a 6’ bed.
- One riser section can fit into any car that can fold down the back seat, 4 sections will fit in a pick up and 6 sections will fit in a panel van.
- Risers are stored at St Dunstan’s Church in Gordon Head and pickup and return can be arranged to fit your schedule.
- More information can be found here: Staging Canadell Website
- $50 per section (minimum fee of $200 per 2-day rental)
- All 7 sections available for $350 per 2-day rental
- Back Railings available separately on request
- A refundable damage deposit of $500 is required for all rentals.
- For a copy of our rental agreement, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Set up and take down is as easy as 1 2 3!
No other collapsible, folding choral riser is this easy to set up! Singers, volunteers, and students can, and often do help set up Staging Canadell Risers.
Choral Riser Set Up :
- Roll riser to desired location
- Unfold legs of top tier, lock into place and unfold top tier
- Unfold legs of bottom tier, lock into place and unfold bottom tier
Risers stack and nest for convenient, compact storage.
- 200 lb/sq. ft. load rating
- Folds out in seconds and is designed for one person to easily set up, fold and roll away for storage
- 21” step depth providing added comfort and safety
- Solid, lightweight construction with 3/4” plywood deck and 3” deep anodized aluminum frame that wraps the deck top and bottom to protect surfacing
- Legs are steel powder coated black and have roll away casters that engage after folding and lifting at one end
- Straight and Tapered Risers can be used together to create a variety of configurations
- Optional back rail
- 4’ Straight
- 4’ Tapered
- Straight and Tapered Risers can be used in combination.
“Then we performed on your risers. What a difference it made and what fun! Our show this spring is pretty lively and our singers like to move. These risers were so rock solid that we had people going “over the top” on their moves and the risers did not even budge! Our singers kept commenting on how deep the riser treads were… Our director… told me that this riser system will make us a better choir because the singers have more confidence on these risers”
Dave Klosterman, Conchords Chorale, Tualatin, OR