Ensemble Laude Choral Society is privileged to receive financial support from local organizations and corporate sponsors. Sponsorships are active for a 12 month period from the date the funds are received, and can be cash or “in kind” (goods and/or services already part of our annual budget and provided at “fair market value”). Although sponsorships are not eligible for a charitable tax receipt, Ensemble Laude can provide your business with a receipt to be applied toward your expenses.
There are several options available to sponsors:
Sky’s the Limit! – $3000 Plus
- Custom-made sponsorship package – please contact us to discuss possibilities.
Platinum Sponsor – $1200 to $2999
- All the benefits included in the Gold level, plus…
- Complimentary admission to concerts.
- Opportunities for your staff to volunteer at our events.
- 30 minute performance for your staff or clientele (based on singer availability).
Gold Sponsor – $500 to $1199
- Large logo in the current season’s main concert programmes (up to 3.75” x 3.25”) and on our website.
- Name of business mentioned with thanks during announcements at concerts and on our website as Gold Sponsor.
- Opportunity to provide a concert door prize to promote your business name or products. (optional)
Silver Sponsor – $300 to $499
- Small logo in current season’s main concert programmes (up to 3.75” x 1.625”) and on our website.
- Name of business mentioned with thanks during event announcements.
Bronze Sponsor – $150 to $299
- Name recognition in the current season’s main concert programmes and on our website.
Download a copy of our support form: Ensemble-Laude-support-form-2015-16